Thursday, March 01, 2012

Hello March


It's leap year! Did anyone of you managed to confess to your love ones? I heard that it's a confess day and high chances you'll succeed. *Girls, If he rejects your love, then he'll have to pay you in cash! * 
Hmm, sounds fair. Maybe able to make up your wound? 

Now, March is here. Which means half of my semester has passed! OMG, I'm still wandering around!
Should quickly keep my playful heart and start my revision! 
I must get 3.5 for my cGPA this sem! Or I'll feel sorry for my parents. 

March, you better be good to me. =)

Now, I feel like cutting my hair. This hairstyle makes me look boring. 
What kind of hairstyle should I go for? Shorter? 
I was thinking of dip-dying. I saw those pretty bloggers dip-dyed their hair and it looks nice!
Feel like trying out. Or should I just go for normal dye?

Normal brown?


Dip-dye looks nice too!



Or shorten my hair length? Like this.


In serious dilemma! 
And I'm searching for good salon. 
I'm so afraid of choosing the wrong salon and wasted my money paying for bad haircut!

- HELP -

No comments:

Post a Comment