Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Feeling Luxurious

Talking about luxurious, I will think of shopping. And each time I tell myself I must buy something that I longed for,I'll ended up buying nothing. I should say I'm stingy on buying my own stuff, always desist whenever I look at the price tags.. Urrgghhh...
My friends used to say, "You should treat yourself better, it's ok to buy it with that price. A penny gets a penny's quality." Talking about quality, I think I'm more obsessed with quantity. I hunt for cheap and pretty stuff, so I'll only buy clothes that's less than 25 bucks, cosmetics less than 50 bucks, etc...
*Seriously, fml!*


Now, since I'm turning 21 soon. I think I should reward myself. Enough with all the "little-stingy-penny-pinching-auntiness" attitude, I want to get myself branded stuff! 


I looked through the internet and these babies just caught my attention! But, I kinda having trouble in deciding which to buy. Help me? >.<
These Chanel purse and bag comes in a set and they look so pretty. But, it's kinda too pinkish. 
 Or maybe I should get a white one? But, boyfie said it' won't stay white when it falls into my hand. *blush*

But, wait! I love this Hermes bag too! It looks so much trendy, right?

Burberry Chester Nova Boston Handbag? 
Too ladylike? o.O? 

 However, compared to the bags. I'm 100% positive that I need purse more!
So, this Chanel purse? Or the previous one?

Or maybe I should get Burberry purse instead? 
*Grrr.... I'm in major contradictory! Advices please?*

I'm annoying i know. I feel like giving myself one big slap too. HAHAHAHA... *butIreallydon'tknowwhattochoose* INeedHelp.
Okay, I'm gonna work harder and earn harder to get these babies home! Babies, momma's gonna bring you home. Wait for me okay? 
GOGOGO JASMINE LIM! Target for June! 

1 comment: