Thursday, December 01, 2011

My very first post!

This is the first post in my blog. I've been wondering what to write for days, and I decided to just make a short introduction and my motive. 


I've been reading blogs from those famous bloggers, especially Chuckei!!! I love her blog alot, it's very interesting and addictive! Believe me! When I say it's addictive, IT REALLY IS ADDICTIVE! I used to introduce my friends to read her blog and my friends ended up to be one of her fans too. *ahahaha.. just like me*


Well, after reading for so many months I decided to create my own blog too. I love to share things, to everyone, to you who's reading! And now I'm gonna do it! I had one blog previously but, but, it's a total failure so.... here's a new blog with a NEW start. I hope everything will turn out to be GOOD*winks*



Here's a start-up photo for my blog. 
Me and my buddy, Jayee had this snapshot on Halloween. =)
* Will write about my belated-halloween-post soon *

No comments:

Post a Comment