Thursday, December 01, 2011

Jasmine's Hubby's Birthday

[ August 3, 2011 ]


Here's something very important for me that I should blog out. It's the day when my hubby boy turned 21!
A good academic calender that I'd just completed my finals and having my sem break! Yay!! So, the next thing I did was planning a Leo boy's birthday! 


First thing I did before the clock stroke 12 was going to Mid Valley and buy his present. Whole day walking alone from MV to Gardens and back to MV was tiring but it's worthwhile for him. <3 
Finally I bought a wallet for him, booked 2 movie tickets, and a cake from Lavender. Then, the important question stroke out. "How to surprise him???" 
Went to Jusco to buy candles and S&J to wrap the cake. My plan was actually trying to find a huge gift box and hide the cake inside. But it seems too obvious, so I wrapped it! =)


Let's skip this part............ ( hide all the gifts -> dinner as usual )


11.45 pm- Hubby boy went to bathe and I took the cake out from the fridge.
11.50pm- I surrounded the cake with candles in LOVE-shaped
11.59pm- I off the light and GREAT he finished bathing.(plan's working!) *winks*
12.00am- Happy Birthday my Dear!!!!!! With lot's of love, you're TWENTY-ONE now! My big boy! ILY. 


Yeap, the whole process was a success and my babe loves it! #AGREATBIGCLAPFORMYSELF!#
He loves the surprise, he loves his new wallet, and one IMPORTANT thing- He Loves ME! Aww........ ILYT hubby dear. 


Right on that day, we went to Garden Lifestyle Restaurant and watched Captain America. That movie was awsome!!! #THUMBSUP#
And he got another gift from his pal! How envious I was. He got a pair of futsal shoes!!!! Awww.. Friendship Rules!!!! And what happened next, I'll let my photos to tell the story. *enjoy* 











Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Handsome. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment