Friday, February 10, 2012

Late CNY Post

Jan 23- Jan 29 2012


Here's my late CNY post. Miss Poon is complaining again about my laziness. Hahahah, so I'll update now about my CNY celebration since I have some time.


I always LOVE CNY, like everyone does. Is it because I can get lots of Red Packets (money) ???? Silly, of course NOT! I love CNY cox I get to meet my relatives! My family is a big family, most of my cousins went abroad or busy with their own routine. The only time we have the chance to get along is during CNY. 


Unfortunately, This CNY is slightly boring than the previous years. My grandmother, uncle and aunt went to Australia to visit my youngest aunt. Everything seems quiet without them. 


 Reunion dinner. 

First day of CNY.
(outfit of the day)
Sis is showing off with her red packets.
2nd day of CNY.
(Weird poses from me and sis)
Look of the day.

The 3rd day onwards I was back in Ipoh. 
Visiting the maternal relatives. 
I became the "baby-sitter" unconsciously when I was in Ipoh. 
(feeding my lil cousin sis)
On the 7th day, I went to cousin Jayden's house.
His parents invited all the relatives and friends along for the party.
I always love to visit his house, cox I get to enjoy YUMMY foods and meet my cousins. 
 Lion dance.
 God of Fortune.
Fireworks! 

Arrgghhhh! Back to INTI hostel after 1 week CNY break!
(boring)
 Self-protrait since I'm so bored. Feel so reluctant to come back to this dull life. 
The most regrettable thing is I didn't get to meet hubby dear or visit his parents this CNY. 
I've been busy with my family for the whole week. How rude I am. #IMISSHIMSOMUCH! 


P.S. Sorry for the bad quality photos. My dumbphone cam is only 2.0 megapixels. *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment