Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend with the love one.

I'm spending my whole weekend with baby boy. Time always flies when you're spending with your love one. 
Three days are exactly like 3 hours for me when I'm with him. But, when I'm not with him, it's like 3 days although it's only 3 hours. GOSH! 
I should blame him for treating me TOO GOOD! Hahahahaha, that's why I always reluctant to leave his car whenever I reach home. Having him beside me, makes me feel like I'm the princess of the day. He gives me what I want, he grants my wishes, he cheers me when I'm sad and endure all my bad temper. Whoever can do what he does? So, I should say, Yea, he's the one I wanna be with for the rest of my life. 
We went to shopping malls dating like other normal couples. Watching movies, seeking for delicacies, I shop for my stuff and he pays (evil laugh), and one last recent A-MUST-BUY drink - Chatime! Yes, I'm addicted with their milkteas now. Sorry, Snowflake! Gonna put you aside for a moment. 

But the best part is not this! One thing that really made my day is baby boy bought me Apple iPhone 4s! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... besides laughing, I don't know how to express myself anymore. It's like my dream finally came true. It feels so unreal, until now I still couldn't believe that I really own an iphone. I've always used to borrow friend's iphone for awhile and return to them or looking my friends playing with their smartphones and I'm still texting with my dumbphone. NOW, hahahaha, I'm one of the iphone members too! 
Well, Hello Sweet one! I'm owning you from now on!

Got myself a cup of Green Tea Latte too. 

We sign up for the data plan at Digi centre @ Gardens Mall. So so so so so so so HAPPY! Now, I can proudly say, Hey, I've got an iphone too! LOL. 

"Thanks baby boy for everything. I know it cost you alot and that amount might take you months or a year to save. I really really appreciate everything you did. You really made my day! Although my atm card is still stucked in the stupid atm machine. But, your early Valentine's Day gift is the something I cannot pay in return. Not that I cannot, I don't know how. I'm so touched and happy. I love you, baby boy. I always do. "
Good Night everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment