Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pre-CNY #2

Part 2
Jan 18, 2012   Wednesday


Let's see, CNY checklist time. Dresses, CHECK! Tops, CHECK! Skirts, CHECK! Cosmetics, CHECK! Handbag, CHECK! Now, what did I missed out? Oh yea, I still haven't get myself a pair of pretty heels! 


No wayyyyy am I going out on the first day of CNY without new heels! So, I decided to seek one NICE heels for my own at The Mines. Not far away from Nilai? Hmmmm, or is it still far? Well, least it's nearer compared to Pavilion. =) So, off we go!!!!!! 


P.S: One good thing to have a boyfie, you don't have to worry about transportation! *evillaugh*



Now, I'm the type of girl that wants a PRETTY, COMFORTABLE, yet CHEAP stuff. Seems impossible right? Good stuffs always turn out to be expensive, and cheap stuffs are always OK. We walked the whole shopping mall and I couldn't even find one that fancy me!(On the other hand, boyfie got his acquisition) Urrgghhhhh, TIRED+LAZY+HUNGRY! I almost gave up and leave. But, I changed my mind and planned to give myself one last chance, so I stepped back into one of the shops we 'd been to and look around. This time, boyfie decided to choose for me. He picked one and asked me to try, and guess what? It turned out to be GREAT! Comfy and the price is reasonable! He picked a few more and I felt like buying all of 'em! Aww, boyfie has great taste! 


P.S: Even my new clothes I bought last week, were all his effort! OMG



I was in dilemma, either to choose the wild black elegant heels or sweet nude-brown comfy heels. Boyfie said if I like I could get both of them and he'll pay. Awwwww, how sweet. BUT, NO! I must control! So,, I chose the comfy one at last. *winks*





Alright, done with my shopping. Now, back to boyfie's house for some hair-chemical-thingy. I helped him to dye his hair! He wanted greenish brown but it turn out to be natural brown. I dyed twice for him but natural brown is the result. Well, not what he wanted but it made him look attractive. 





Done with the dye, now it's time to the Malaysia "a-must-go place" -> Taman Connaught 

Night Market! One of my fav places! Where I can eat eAT EAT like a boss! 


Honestly, this was the first time I tried this "smelly toufu".
And, errrrrr, lol I spitted it out! NOTMYTASTE






Now, here's some extra photos we took today! 


 My fav Nandos!!! <3
I just love to order lemon & herb chicken, then add with lotsa Extra Hot Peri Sauce!
Yummy!!!!!!!
 2+1= Forever Alone! hahaha
ok ok. JK! I just love the effect. 


 At boyfie's house. While she was waiting........
 Jayee, Boyfie's lil sis, Me. 
They both just look adorable. Don't they?


No comments:

Post a Comment