Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Movies


Hello everyone! Again, I'm spending my lovely weekend with boyfie! 
Mid Valley has become me n bf's A-MUST-GO date place. LOL. 

Same routine, 
(Nando's -> Chatime -> Movie -> Shopping)

Back to the topic, well, we watched 2 movies this weekend. 
Romance in Thin Air and Fist of Dragon. 
Wanted to watch Mr. and Mrs Gamble instead of Fist of Dragon. 
But, Arrggghh... tickets sold out. 

Romance in Thin Air 
Both of them look different in this movie.
Especially Sammi Cheng. She's damn cool!!!!!


I love this movie ALOT! Hmm, it's actually a sad story and I think it's suitable for couple to watch. 

Fist of Dragon
I didn't really enjoy this movie that much.
Well, not because it's Singapore production, I think they're good in acting.
I think the story is not interesting enough and I thought it'll turn out to be like IP MAN. LOL.
*Also because those people sitting behind me are noisy, kicking my seat, walking in and out! AND surprisingly,they are Malays.*

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a racist.
I just never thought Malays would watch this kind of movies.

But, one thing I like about this movie is the main actor.
LOL, he looks exactly like my friend, Jason.
I didn't really realize that until boyfie told me.
They look alike right? LOL.

Well, that's all for my weekend. 

Oh ya! I bought few boxes of masks too!
Ouch! BIG HOLE in my purse!
There's this promotion booth at MV and this BIG Hello Kitty pulled my attention.
So, I walked there to have a look and there's this promoter who kept promoting me their mask.

My Beauty Diary Mask.
Since I heard of good comments about this brand and it's having a promotion.
So,why not try it? LOL.
I'll blog about it after I try the mask. #winks#

*Good things should be shared!*

No comments:

Post a Comment