Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Feb 14, 2012 Tuesday

It's Valentine's Day! Where every couple celebrate with their love ones and sharing their love with each other.
We can always see most of the restaurants are fully booked, the streets are jammed with cars, price of roses and  chocolates rises, Valentine's Day promotions are in the malls, and last but not least, sweet couples on the street revel in their love river.


Some people love Valentine's Day and vice-versa. But, somehow I don't quite understand why people hate it. It's a lovely day. Single is not a bad thing or sad thing on that day. We can always enjoy "Single Valentine's Day"  with a bunch of friends. Look things from another view, you'll find things turn out to be good. =)


As I said every couple is celebrating that day, let's see who I found on Google.


 Mr. and Mrs.Obama celebrating their fairy tale romance.
 Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Sarajevo.
 Victoria and David Beckham. 
The teen-couple, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. 


My Valentine's Day is sweet and lovely too!
This time, it's my turn to give you roses! 
 My first 2 roses are done!

# Writing notes to hide inside each rose.
 #Folding the leaves.
# Writing a card for him!  
Lesson: Never do things last minute! 
Or else you'll end up doing things all night long!
Tah Da!!! All done!! 
Pretty or not? Look real right? LOL.

Hubby boy bought me to Victoria Station that night.
Geee, it really is crowded. First time I see this restaurant so packed!
LOL. 情人节=破费日?


 Baby boy loves his teddy and his cuddling with it.
Awwww so cute! 
 
Look of the day.

"Baby dear, Happy Valentine's Day! I Love You!!!!!!  Again thanks for everything, everything, and everything you gave. Including your precious love! I think I really am the world's happiest girl ever! 
Having you as my hubby dear, is the best thing ever happened in my life! I hope you really don't mind 
a girl giving you roses and teddy bear as gift, since you said this is what a boy should do. Please don't feel bad or blame yourself, my dear. It's not about what gifts a boy or a girl should give, I don't really mind about those custom. I just meant to do something on my own with all my love and feelings into it, also a teddy that symbolize me to always be with you whenever I'm not with you. I know these gifts are simple and plain and compared to your gift it's nothing, but I know you won't mind and will appreciate them want right? *winks* Again, I wanna say I Love You although I say it everyday, still I wanna say ILY and it'll never change. With our love, February 14th is only part of our Valentine's Day. Because everyday is our Valentine's Day!"


I lost our Valentine's Day photos because of my stupidity! IDK how to use iphone! FML!
Haix, thank God I uploaded some on the internet and only these photos left. 
So, I replaced it with our previous photos. 




- The End -



2 comments: