Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Apps

Recently, I've been downloading apps and games into my phone to make it more useful. LOL. I downloaded too many photography apps and baby boy is complaining about it. 
So, I added more games into my phone. *Apparently, I did not play the games and Miss Jayy is responsible for my SPEEDY-DYING-BATTERY. *

My facebook homepage keep showing photos of people with LOVE shape and I was wondering how can they make it so accurately and easy. 
I remember taking this photo with the help of Miss Jayy, and it took me hours to complete it. I have to measure the angle accurately and still look weird. URGHH... 


Mine looks like shit!

Then, I realized there's this new apps (BodySymbol) for taking this lovely photos. ARRGGHHH, Y U NO appear earlier?! 




And there's another app called HairChange that I've been playing with recently. LOL, it's kinda funny changing the weird hairstyles. 
LOL. I used to cut this hairstyle when I was Std 1.


Tried this short hair look. But my eyes spoilt the photo.
*failed*


-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment