Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Way from Paris

I received a souvenir all the way from Paris.


Thanks to Mel! Wish you and P forever sweetness!
Also, Thank you Miss Jayy for letting me to choose first! LOL.
Had girl's talk with them last night. 
Well, it's been a long while since I had girl's talk. Especially under the starry night and windy weather. 


Well, everyone has his or her own love story. There might be good relationship or sad ending. 


I'm now in a SUPER-SWEET relationship. Not trying to show off, just wanna let my friend know, not every relationship is bad. I once met a jerk, but now I have a GREAT MAN. Piggie dear,I believe your next one will be better!


The following msg is dedicated to my pretty friend I knew from TARC.


"My dear, try not to let your friends affect your relationship. Try to set aside people's opinion. Is you the one who's in love now NOT THEM. They won't know how you feel when you're with him. You know he's a good guy. So, appreciate! Don't think too much on future, because who knows what will happen the next day? APPRECIATE every single second you can. Not everyone can have this fortune to be with a man who's willing to do anything for you.Is YOU who he needs, not your friend's opinion.I'm not helping him to say good words. I've been through hard times and what you're going through now.I understand and I don't want to see my bestie to miss out a good date. One more thing, no matter what, I'll always be there for you. =)"


*********************************************************************
IMY, my boy. LOL...
(stupid expression I have on the 2nd last picha)

No comments:

Post a Comment