Monday, March 05, 2012

LeeHom Music-Man 2


LeeHom's in da house!!!!! Yes! I went to LeeHom's concert last Saturday!
Only one word I can describe for his concert, AWESOME!
I was not fortunate enough to sit nearer to the stage. That's too expensive for me.
But, still I'm grateful enough to be there to see him! Lee Hom you rock!!!!

Now, who says he's a gay? IF you were there, you will see how man he is! Such a talented singer!
Awwww, hard to describe his talent. I can only say he's the BEST!

Although it's raining. But, we all still enjoy his concert alot!
We were SS-ing while waiting for the concert to start!


He's damn AWESOME!
Here's some videos I found on YouTube. 

Acapella Medley - Combination of 10 songs.
爱的就是你 + 我们的歌 + 第一个清晨 + 好想你 + Can You Feel My World + 白纸 + 爱你等于爱自己 + 你是我心内的一首歌 + 公转自转 + 不可能错过你
My fav part! 



Last but not least, LeeHom recorded this video and posted on Weibo directly!
Saya Cinta PadaMu!

-THE END -

No comments:

Post a Comment