Monday, February 06, 2012

Pre-CNY #1

I'm supposed to write something about my New Year Eve here. Unfortunately, I don't have the photos with me and I've been asking for it but didn't get any response. Can't wait any longer or else my blog will be deadly DEAD and No One Will Read it anymore. *sob*


So yea, I'm gonna skip the NYE part and write about my pre-CNY days. 


Part 1
Jan 17, 2012


INTI International University had this "INTI China Town" at the hostel compound. It's like a mini "pasar malam" with stage concert, games, lion dance and so on..... A merry night which everyone was enjoying. I think it's a good thing cox people can feel the CNY atmosphere since it's a quiet year and CNY was just around the corner. 


Me and my friends took lot's of lot's of photos. We enjoyed ourselves REALLY much until we forgot we're surrounded by people. HAHAHAHAHA, they might thought we'd lose our mind BUT who cares? LOL, as long as we enjoy our time right? 


Now, photo section! *weeee*


 INTI China Town! 


 The mini concert
 Our friend is performing.
 The pretty coursemates. 
 The fair ones.
 The tanned ones. hahahaha






 He's REALLY enjoying the food!

 THROLL face! LOL

 Games!


 Ladies' favourite!
 A place where you can write all your wishes down.





 What the crap! My friends are tricky!







 I personally like this effect cox' we're running around chasing the camera. LOL.






 CNY Ang Ang!








 Flash mob! 
 From a merry town to a peaceful town.




 Yeaaaa, we got RED PACKETS!


TO BE CONTINUED........

No comments:

Post a Comment