Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas!

It's my hubby boy's sister's birthday! Lim Shin Yen. 
Happy Birthday little girl, you're the most annoying yet the cutest girl ever! =)


We celebrated her birthday at a Japanese Restaurant somewhere around Damansara.
It's a family celebration. I kinda like this feeling where a group of people celebrating your birthday together. It feels so warm. Hmmm, I think we should celebrate our birthdays with our parents rather than with our friends.
It's our mother who delivered us to this world and she might risk her life by doing so. But, it seems like people request for presents from their mother or father rather than saying thank you. So, try to spend more time with our family members than friends. cherish and appreciate, we can only be family once in a lifetime. =)

Wokey, too emotional, now, picture time!

 Hope she likes the gift I gave. =)







Shin Yen's birthday is on the 23rd Dec. So, I'm gonna celebrate her birthday, X'mas Eve and X'mas with hubby boy in a row. Nothing special actually happened, I just love the moment when we both get to hold hands shopping, hug each other whenever I feel like doing so. For me, that's the best Christmas gift ever! 


#Our new ring! LOVE
I had Nandos as my Christmas Eve dinner and Korean Food as my Christmas dinner.
My ALLTIMEFAVOURITE food! I just love to be with him, I can do whatever I want and he'll give me whatever I want. 



"Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells. 
Jingle all the way

Oh, what fun it is to ride

In a one horse open sleigh...."




Lastly, I wanna wish everyone Merry Christmas! Good Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment