Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finals! Screw You!

Wow, I didn't update my blog recently. Finals are just around the corner, and it's giving me massive stress! 
Screw YOU YOU YOU!!! 

Hmm, I always try my best to concentrate on my revision. And guess what I'll end up doing? Yeap! FACEBOOK, instead of face book. =.= Or else, I'll be playing tetris battle, twitter or I'll rather looking at the book than reading it. Oh my.... "Kik Kik" I need "kik"!!! (means I need inspiration) 

Yeah, turn on the mood babe! Guess what mood I've turned on in the end? Study mood? "teh......" NOPE! Blogging mood! "da dang"!!! =) Rather blog here than spending 30 mins wandering and only 5 mins study. Geee... I think by the time when I'm in the exam hall I'll be like............ 


LOL! I'm not gonna have this kinda reaction! I wanna score A's!!!! 
My daddy asked me:" Girl, how's your revision? Did you organize yourself well? "
The answer is "YES and NO!"

I always plan well but I did not follow the plan in the end due to my laziness and procrastination.  
But I believe it'll turn out great if I follow my plan. *winks*

So, how I organize myself? It's very easy!

Step 1: Make sure you pay FULL CONCENTRATION in the class and make your own notes! 
Step 2: Figure out which subject you're weak in. Revise that subject first! 
Step 3: Read your own notes during revision than reading text books. (find your suitable location to revise)
Step 4: Take a rest in between. (exercise or take a short walk) #But I choose to blog. *giggling*
Step 5: Sleep early the day before your exam!!! #THIS IS IMPORTANT#

I can guarantee you at least a B+ for your exam if you follow these steps. 

My weakest subject is Psychology. So I revise it first. 
After 2 days............. Arggghhhhh... I'm stuck! Don't wanna study Psychology anymore!
I'm so frustrated!

This time, choose your favourite subject and revise it. For me, I LOVE Biology. *winks* 


Feel much better after reading it. Now, I can continue my Psychology (with favourite music). Everything goes well now. I know I will not phail my finals next week! Yesh!!!!
And you too!! Study is to gain knowledge, NOT for the sake of exam. Good Luck!

Oh yea. Before I forget! there's a total  Lunar Eclipse tonight!

7.34pm to 1.30am  (Best 10.32pm) And I saw it when I was on my way to dinner. 

A lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes behind the Earth so that the Earth blocks the Sun's rays from striking the Moon. This can occur only when the Sun, Earth, and Moon are aligned exactly, or very closely so, with the Earth in the middle. Amazing right??!!!!

Take a look at this!



And And one more thing! Happy Birthday to my dear couz, Jayden Low Yew Kuan! He's now officially 21! A great guy, A great friend, A great cousin and A great BF I suppose?? LOL... He's damn lucky to have a pretty girlfriend! Isshh... Still wondering how he managed to win her heart! hahaha... Well.... he's not too bad la. (honestly) 

 Hahaha right couz??? 
Again Happy 21st Birthday! Sorryyyyy for not attending your party. Hope you had a blast.
(Present next time la k? LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment