Tuesday, April 03, 2012

April Fool?



Yea, it's April now. I April-fooled people that day, but did I fooled by people?
I did not fooled by anyone, but I think I was fooled by "The Mighty One".


Have you ever felt like you're not yourself anymore?
Have you ever felt like you're struggling from something but you don't know what was it?
Have you ever felt like a strong power (hard one) centralized in your heart until it can explode?
These are the feelings I'm having right now.


Recently, I became unlike myself. Like, I've transformed into someone else. Someone, I'm not familiar with.
My temper gone bad, REALLYYYYY BAD! My tolerance became limited. I always get mad even with a tiny matter. I shouted at someone I love so much. I shut my beloved's phone call. I showed temper to my besties. I cried in the public. I stared at innocent people. I get emo so easily, without any reason. I dissatisfied with everyone around me, including myself.


It's terribly scary. I felt like a stranger living inside my body. Was that my soul sneaked out or my characteristic faded away. If it's so, please do come back. *begging* I started to feel like I'm out of control. Sometimes I do suspect myself if I'm having some psycho-prob. Nah~ Shouldn't be right?


I can't find a solution or any explanation to my changes. The only way now is to fool myself that I'm only stressed out. April is definitely a stressful month. The only thing I can feel now is bitterness. Not a single sweetness appear from my heart. Not even a diamond can cheer me up now. What exactly happened to me?
Can someone tell me? Perhaps, YOU? "MY ALMIGHTY"? I just wanna get back myself. The cheerful one. The one without any temper or bitterness. I just want my life to be simple and full of sweetnesses. 


P L E A S E .
I'm sick of this grey life.

2 comments: